Zum Inhalt der Seite

Thread: Have you seen the anime linked to Onmyoji? The last one is the childhood memories of countless people!

Eröffnet am: 15.08.2018 07:31
Letzte Reaktion: 15.08.2018 07:31
Unterforen:
- A/M Allgemein / Meta

Verfasser Betreff Datum
Seite 1
 aAlex Have you seen the anime linked... 15.08.2018, 07:31
Seite 1

Von:    aAlex 15.08.2018 07:31
Betreff: Have you seen the anime linked to Onmyoj... [Antworten]

I believe that all the friends who have been in anime year in year out must have a good understanding of Onmyoji game. In the game, they have been linked with the four classic animes. Let me introduce to you, your SSR comes from What kind of anime?
1.Mononoke

Mononoke is a classic whisper-style anime. It has been well received since its release in 2006. It has a score of 9.3 on score. Its unique ukiyo-e style is compact and reasonable. It has been counted by countless people. Praise, so here I really recommend this anime to everyone.

The story is mainly divided into " Yotsuya Kaidan ", " Tenshu monogatari " and " Bakeneko". The protagonist is Medicine Seller who holds the retreating sword and no one knows his name. He goes all the way to taima and pursues Form, Truth, and Reason. The story seems to be absurd. In fact, in the colorful colors, the grass and trees in the story have a deep need for people to think, and the fun needs to be realized by ownselves.
2.Hozuki's Coolheadedness

Hozuki's Coolheadedness is a daily anime. The story of the first auxiliary assistant's who works under King Enma Hozuki is used to deal with Hell ‘s affairs. The story is full of black humor, but it does not lose the surprise.

Many people will unconsciously be infected by their funny daily life. They are all-inclusive in daily life. There are many Japanese myths and cultural colors. It’s a rare daily comedy anime.
3.Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan

I believe that you will not be unfamiliar with Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan. It is amazing for people to Realize that the ability of game after the connection between Onmyoji. On the other hand, its unique counterattack team is refreshing, Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan and the connection between Onmyoji created a precedent for the joint culture of Onmyoji. Therefore, Rikuo Nura were widely loved by Onmyoji players, and Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan tells the story of Rikuo Nura.

Rikuo Nura seems to be an ordinary middle school student. In fact, he is a monster with a Nurarihyon’s blood. Occasionally, he learned that human beings hate monsters very much. But in an accident he inspires his own blood and protects human beings. Although Rikuo Nura is not willing to get into trouble and wants to live a quiet human life, his inner justice drives him to start a struggle with the monster.
4.Inuyasha

Still Remember the experience of when I was a child, I rushed back to see Inuyasha? Inuyasha was adapted from Takahashi Rumiko’s comic book of the same name, and the story tells junior high school girl, Kagome Higurashi, happened to pass through the shrine to the Warring States Period in Japan, and met the Inuyasha, who is half-demon.

In order to change Inuyasha back to human, they began the journey search for Shikon Jewel, and have a different kind of love.
After reading these introductions, you must go and have a look at these four rare animes. In the end, I wish you all the best!
Love for these anime can be translated into practical action.Do you have an experience that you have bought the related products for anime characters that you like such as anime body pillow male, posters, hand to do and so on?If you have any funny stories about anime ,you can share with me , thanks!

https://www.halodakimakura.com/Mostpopular
Zuletzt geändert: 15.08.2018 07:32:25

Zurück