- Anime in D/A/CH

Verfasser Betreff Datum
Seite 1
 jensenbreck Help Shape the Future of Anime... 27.11.2017, 10:45
Seite 1

Von:    jensenbreck 27.11.2017 10:45
Betreff: Help Shape the Future of Anime Studio [Antworten]
Hi Everyone,

I’ve officially been at Smith Micro for 2 months now and have been tasked with the role of Product Manager for Anime Studio. I have been working diligently on coming up to speed with both the business side as well as the technical side of Anime Studio.

So in the last 2 months I’ve attended several tradeshows, including San Diego Comic Con, Siggraph and Anime Expo. I've reviewed documents and existing strategies. I've chatted with new as well as old school Anime Studio users, even some from the Moho days. I've chatted with the press and internal stakeholders at Smith Micro. Thus far the feedback on Anime Studio has been extremely positive. Everyone speaks highly of it and I am positive that it is not just our marketing prowess that led to the positive reviews but it’s folks like you who are the ones responsible for its success. I am sure you’ve spoken highly of our little product and others have responded by purchasing it and using it.

Anime Studio has come a long way since the Moho days and though, I’ve been gone for a few years, I am still pleasantly surprised to see that the LM community has not only grown but flourished without having lost its sense of camaraderie. Unfortunately, like any community, we’ve lost some friends who have moved on to other things, while some others have reappeared. As such, I am honored to be back and though I may not be able to join every conversation on the forums, I will try my best to read and listen to your issues. Ultimately, I would like to interact with you all, get an appreciation of your workflow, requests and check out your animations. My goal is to then take those interactions and represent you at Smith Micro.

Thus far from the forums, I have gathered 6 major recurring comments:
1. The need for more updates
2. Less frequent version upgrades
3. More Pro based features
4. Improvement and enhancement of existing features
5. Better support for scripting
6. Better quality assurance process

For more you can check this

product launch

Zurück