- Supernatural (TV-Serie)

Verfasser Betreff Datum
Seite 1
 Einzelfall Zitate 17.10.2013, 01:37
 Einzelfall Zitate 17.10.2013, 01:40
Seite 1

Von:    Einzelfall 17.10.2013 01:37
Betreff: Zitate [Antworten]
Hey..wollt nur mal nen theard eröffnen, wo man seine Lieblings Zitate aus Supernatural schreiben kann. Egal ob englisch oder Deuscth ;D Da kommt doch bestimmt lustiges zusammen :D
Ich würde aber emphfelen zu schreiben aus welcher Staffel und Folge das wäre.

Von:    Einzelfall 17.10.2013 01:40
Betreff: Zitate [Antworten]
ich fang mal an :D

Staffel 5 Episode 11 :Sam, Interrupted
(wo Sam und Dean bei dem Therapeuten sitzen.)

Dr. Fuller: You were referred to me by a Dr. Babar in Chicago.
Sam: That’s right.
Dr. Fuller: Isn’t there a children’s book about an elephant named Babar?
Dean: I don’t know. I don’t have any elephant books. Look doctor, I think the doctor was in over his head with this one (points at Sam). Cause my brother’s... (whistles and makes circles with his finger).
Dr. Fuller: Okay fine, thank you, that’s really not necessary. Why don’t you tell me how you’re feeling, Alex?
Sam: I’m fine. I mean, okay, a little depressed, I guess.
Dr. Fuller: Alright – any idea why?
Sam: Probably because I started the apocalypse.
Dr. Fuller: The apocalypse?
Sam: Yeah. That’s right.
Dr. Fuller: And you think you started it.
Sam: Well yeah. I mean, I killed this demon – Lilith – and I accidentally freed Lucifer from Hell. So now he’s topside, and we’re trying to stop him.
Dr. Fuller: Who is?
Sam: Me. Him. And this one angel.
(Dean looks on, rolling his eyes).
Dr. Fuller: Oh, you mean like an angel on your shoulder.
Sam: No no. His name’s Castiel. He wears a trench coat.
Dean: See what I mean, doc? I mean the kid’s been beating himself up about this for months! The apocalypse wasn’t his fault.
Dr. Fuller: It’s not?
Dean: No. There was this other demon, Ruby? She had him addicted to demon blood, and near the end he was practically chugging the stuff. My brother’s not evil. He was just... high. So, could you fix him up so we could get back to traveling around the country and hunting monsters?
(Doctor smiles weakly, then picks up his phone).
Dr. Fuller: Urma? Cancel my lunch.
ahahaha xD ICh fand sie Szene so geil xD
oder nachdem SAm mit Tabletten volgepumt wurde

(Dean picks the lock and enters Sam’s room. Sam sits limply on the bed).
Dean: You okay?
Sam: No... (mumbles, rolling his head). No, I’m not okay. I – I – I – am... awesome!
Dean: (suspiciously) They give you something?
Sam: Ah yeah, they gave me everything! (drunkenly) It’s spectacu-lacular! (chuckles)
Dean: You always were a happy drunk (shakes his head. Sam grabs Dean’s arm and pulls him closer)
Sam: (suddenly heated) Dean! The doctor! He wasn’t a wraith!
Dean: I know. I don’t understand it. I mean, I saw it in the mirror. It wasn’t human.
Sam: Or you’re seeing things... (amused) M-maybe you’re going crazy!
Dean: (categorical) I’m not crazy!
Sam: Well, come on! I mean you’ve been at least half-crazy for a long time. Since you got back from Hell, or since before that... we’re in a mental hospital (laughs loudly). Maybe you finally cracked! Maybe now, you are really – for real – crazy!
Dean: (coldly) I made a mistake. That’s all. I’ll find the thing.
Sam: Okay. Yeah yeah yeah, I know, I know! (encouragingly, grabs Dean’s shoulder comfortingly) It’s okay. Hey, hey! Look at me. It’s okay! ‘Cause you’re my brother! And I still love ya! (Dean smiles weakly. Sam grips his shoulder, then touches the end of his nose) Boop!

Ich musste da, so verdammt lachen xD

Zurück