- A/M Allgemein / Meta

Verfasser Betreff Datum
Seite 1
 aAlex Summer Anime In July,2018(1) 26.06.2018, 05:11
Seite 1

Von:    aAlex 26.06.2018 05:11
Betreff: Summer Anime In July,2018(1) [Antworten]
Asobi Asobase

"Asobi Asobase” is a surreal comic about three high school girls playing all kinds of games and showing crazy expressions every day. The original works are being distributed on the "Young Animal" (Hakusensha).Single-line copies are issued to volume 5. The animation is due to go on air in July.

Chio’s School Road

"Chio’s School Road" is a story of a high school girl whose name is Chio Miyamo. Many unexpected things happen along the way of walking to school. She may think of the "assassin's creed" when she meets obstructed pathway, so she also has to climb the wall to find a new way... although very strange, but sometimes Miyamo will also use her own unusual road to punish the evil and good!

Kyoto Teramachi Sanjo No Holmes

"Kyoto Teramachi SanjoSanjo No Holmes" is about the senior two girl whose name is Aoi Mashiro, she came to the antique shop on Teramachi Sanjo shops street to identify the antiques left by her late grandfather, she met the owner's son whose name is Yagashira Kiyotaka, who was gentle and she chose to stay here to work. He has a terrible intuition, known as the "Sherlock Holmes of Teramachi ".

Free! Third Season

"Free!" is a TV animation series based on light novel "High☆Speed!", which is about the Nanase Haruka who have special feelings about the water because something he has abandoned swimming. However, Nanase Haruka encountered his most cherished companions – Tachibana Makoto who always stays with him at any time, his junior fellow student Hazuki Nagisa who met at Iwatobi High School again, and the Rei Ryugazaki that cherish the friendship among his friends. It was because of meeting with them, Nanase Haruka finally touched swimming again.

Free! Third Season: Free! -dive to the future. It is supposed to start in July, and we can see their beautiful bodies and their friendships.

Angels Of Death

At the bottom of the building, a 13 years-old girl, Rachel·Gardner, she has lost her memory and even does not know why she is here! At that moment, a killer with bandage over his face and sickle appears in front of her.

"I beg you ,kill me!”

"Help me get out of here, and I’ll kill you.”

The strange bonds between the two people deepened that pact. So where is this place, and why are they stuck here?

Cells At Work!

"Cells At Work” is Akane Shimizu’s comic strip on the Monthly Shonen Sirius, which features a Cell anthropomorphic theme that tells the daily story of the cells working in their respective posts.

Also, there are other summer anime are worth to watch. You can pay close attention to my subsequent article to know. July is a very nice month to watch the anime! There must be an anime worth for you to wait! Most probably, you have an experience that you have bought the related products for anime characters such as anime male body pillow, posters, hand to do and so on, is not it? If you have any funny stories about anime, you can share with me here! Thanks!
Via:www.halodakimakura.com
Zuletzt geändert: 26.06.2018 05:14:35

Zurück