Eröffnet am: 12.08.2002 21:31
Letzte Reaktion: 08.09.2023 08:51
Unterforen:
- Forenspiele

Von:    KleinerToaster 04.03.2013 07:53
Betreff: Namenkette! [Antworten]

Nathaniel

~ L ~
Don't ask her to be feminine. Don't let her drink over three glasses. If she hits you, act like it hurts. If it hurts, act like it doesn't On your 100th day together, give her a rose during her class. If she says she'll kill you, don't take it lightly. She likes to write. Encourage her

Von:    Oro_Osbourne 10.03.2013 19:15

Luca

-A-

Von:    KleinerToaster 10.03.2013 19:24

Alex

~ X ~
Don't ask her to be feminine. Don't let her drink over three glasses. If she hits you, act like it hurts. If it hurts, act like it doesn't On your 100th day together, give her a rose during her class. If she says she'll kill you, don't take it lightly. She likes to write. Encourage her

Von:    Oro_Osbourne 10.03.2013 19:28

Xaver

-R-

Von:    KleinerToaster 10.03.2013 19:40

Ricardo

~ O ~

Von:    Oro_Osbourne 10.03.2013 19:52

Oliver

-r-

Von:    KleinerToaster 10.03.2013 20:04

Ricarda (:p)

~ A ~

Von:    Oro_Osbourne 10.03.2013 20:05

Amelie

-E-

Von:   abgemeldet 10.03.2013 23:07

>E

Erik

- K -
"Der einzige Mensch, der sich vernünftig benimmt, ist mein Schneider. Er nimmt jedesmal neu Maß, wenn er mich trifft, während alle anderen immer die alten Maßstäbe anlegen in der Meinung, sie passten auch heute noch."
(George Bernard Shaw)

Von:    KleinerToaster 13.03.2013 19:54

Karl

~ L ~
"There's a recipe to a good hero, Hawke, it's like alchemy. Take one part down to earth, one part selfless nobility, two parts crazy fool, and season liberally with wild falsehoods. Let that percolate through a good audience for a while, and when you're done, you've got your hero". - Varric Tethras - Dragon Age II (My Favorit Dwarven Storyteller - his chest hair naerly turned me straight ;) )

Von:    Oro_Osbourne 13.03.2013 20:18

Ludwig

-G-

Von:    KleinerToaster 13.03.2013 20:27

Gustave

~ E ~
"There's a recipe to a good hero, Hawke, it's like alchemy. Take one part down to earth, one part selfless nobility, two parts crazy fool, and season liberally with wild falsehoods. Let that percolate through a good audience for a while, and when you're done, you've got your hero". - Varric Tethras - Dragon Age II (My Favorit Dwarven Storyteller - his chest hair nearly turned me straight ;) )

Von:    Oro_Osbourne 13.03.2013 20:27

Elmar

-R-

Von:    KleinerToaster 13.03.2013 20:32

Renato

~ O ~
"There's a recipe to a good hero, Hawke, it's like alchemy. Take one part down to earth, one part selfless nobility, two parts crazy fool, and season liberally with wild falsehoods. Let that percolate through a good audience for a while, and when you're done, you've got your hero". - Varric Tethras - Dragon Age II (My Favorit Dwarven Storyteller - his chest hair nearly turned me straight ;) )

Von:    Oro_Osbourne 13.03.2013 20:33

Otto

-O-

Von:    KleinerToaster 13.03.2013 20:36

Oleandra

~ A ~

Von:    Oro_Osbourne 13.03.2013 20:38

Andreas

-S-

Von:    KleinerToaster 13.03.2013 20:43

Sascha

~ A ~

Von:    Oro_Osbourne 13.03.2013 20:45

Amanda

-A-

Von:    KleinerToaster 13.03.2013 20:49

Anastasia (A-Namen Challange ;) )

~ A ~

Von:    Oro_Osbourne 13.03.2013 20:55

(xD mir gehen langsam aber die namen aus ^^)

Alexa

-A-

Von:    KleinerToaster 13.03.2013 20:59

(xDD wie geil, Alexa hätte ich jetzt auch schreiben wollen)

Amalia

~ A ~

Von:    Oro_Osbourne 13.03.2013 21:01

(ich war zuerst xD)

Alissa

-A-

Von:    KleinerToaster 13.03.2013 21:05

( :p )

Alicia

~ A ~

Von:    Oro_Osbourne 13.03.2013 21:07

Andrea

-A-

Von:    KleinerToaster 13.03.2013 21:17

Annalena

~ A ~

Von:    Oro_Osbourne 13.03.2013 21:28

Andreas

-S-

(sry aber ein anderer ist mir nicht mehr eingefallen xD)

Von:    KleinerToaster 13.03.2013 21:48

Samantha xDD (Ha ha, so leicht wirst du es nicht los ;) )
Stefan

~ N

Von:    Oro_Osbourne 13.03.2013 21:50

(xD)

Nadja

-A-

Von:    KleinerToaster 13.03.2013 21:57

Antonia

~ A ~ :p

Zurück