Zum Inhalt der Seite

Einzelposting: Manga spoiler thread

Links hierher: http://www.animexx.de/forum/thread_91553/-1/11109933943959/
http://desu.de/fYQBr9o

Von:    Sorako 16.03.2005 18:21
Betreff: Manga spoiler thread [Antworten]

Okay... normalerweise würde ich auf deine Theorie jetzt eingehen, aber ich habe gerade eine 171 Summary gelesen... das wirft mal wieder ALLES über'n Haufen, was irgendwer irgendwann mal spekuliert hat.

HEILIGE SCHEIßE, ich kriege jede Woche einen neuen Herzanfall! o__0

>> Bleach c171 - end of hypnosis3 [the Blue Fog]

>> *Apparently after Aizen and Ichimaru are done with Hitsugaya, Unohana arrives on scene after staking out the Gigai that Aizen used to fake his death and confronts the two renegades.
Okay, zumindest das haben wir kommen sehen.

>> *However, as Unohana rambles on about how Aizen could've made the Gigai in secret, Aizen reveals the power of his Zanpaku, Kyouka Suigetsu, to Unohana as complete hypnosis. Apparently Aizen had the high ranking Shinigami gathered and hypnotized during an exhibition of Kyouka Suigetsu's ability and totally had all five of their senses bent to his whim.
Bitte WAAAAS??? Beinhaltet das auch Gin? Und Byakuya? Und Yamamoto? Und... @___@

>> *It was only through sheer skill that Unohana was able to detect the irregularities in Aizen's "corpse" through her subconscious medical training.

>> *Seeing as how one has to be able to see Aizen's Zanpaku to fall victim to its skill, Aizen reveals that Tousen as yet another conspirator! Unohana and Isane apparently get the shaft...
... soll das ganze Theater eigentlich heißen, dass für Hitsugaya und Hinamori mittlerweile der Ofen aus ist? ;___;

>> *Just then, Renji, one of the Shinigami that Aizen hypnotized, has subconsciously brought Rukia right back to Guillotine Hill (cacthier than the Dual Terminus site, so I'll start using it regularly from now on)... and right back to Aizen, who wishes to complete the execution...

Aizen will Rukia also unbedingt tot sehen. *HASS!*
... sagt mal, will der unbedingt von Ichigo verprügelt werden? Oder hat er irgendwas persönliches gegen Rukia? o__0 Der kennt die doch wahrscheinlich überhaupt nicht, und das olle Federvieh da ist doch schon hinüber, warum will er sie also unbedingt killen? Und der arme Renji - wenn er nicht übelst zusammengeschlagen wird, dann wird er von allen nur benutzt.

Und Tousen ist ein Verschwörungsmitglied? Was zum Henker GEHT HIER EIGENTLICH VOR!?
"I was going to kill you, but I got distracted by my soup."
[ リナ インバ-ス ]
Zuletzt geändert: 16.03.2005 18:34:55

Zurück zum Thread