Zum Inhalt der Seite

Einzelposting: Warum finden alle Kagome so toll?

Links hierher: http://www.animexx.de/forum/thread_129999/-1/11451944490005/
http://desu.de/MDgNC4I

Von:   abgemeldet 16.04.2006 15:48
Betreff: Warum finden alle Kagome so toll? [Antworten]

@ Cloe5 *Recht geb* wie können die denn stinken Ö.O ??? lool also manche Leutz probs möcht ich haben *gngngngn*

Ich füge einfach mal zum ewigen Kagome/Kikyou Thema einen engl.Text ein (net von mir) der meiner Meinung nach es am besten trifft (neben Ani´s *zwinker*) und auch meine Meinung total vertritt *zu faul zum übersetzen oder abtipseln sei* *gomen*

> Its her inner strength, and the amazing ability she has to stick it out emotionally... and the ability she's had to show that warmth to everyone despite her hardships, that make her one of my favorite characters in the show. She's also someone who isn't so annoyingly "goody goody" that I want to rip her sparkling eyeballs out. She has a dark edge. Her jealousy over Kikyou and Inuyasha.

>She's a person who has helped almost every other character stand strong where they might have not been so fortunate on their own. To Inuyasha... she gave him a life and a love where he might have not beleived anything was left before. To Miroku, she brought him into their little team where the others didn't quite trust him, but she saw a potential friend. With Shippou, she sort of acts as a big sister where the little orphan kitsune was on his own before. And with Sango, she's probably a best friend and confidant when her entire world was crushed as well. As Kaede said to Kikyou once: "She's a mysterious child."

>I've always believed that one of the themes of InuYasha was "you're not alone." It's one of the most basic and simple morals anyone could possibly tell, but it's also a sentiment that I find truly touching. And in Inuyasha, if there's one character who represents that, one character who has taught everyone that "you're not alone..."

>...it's KAGOME.

Dem bleibt wirklich nichts mehr hinzuzufügen *yep* *gut find* *ganbare Kagome* *anfeuer* Die ganze Hating-sache finde ich eh superschwachsinnig...und hey das sag ich als ehemalige Kikyou Hasserin *sie nun total lüüüb hat* ^___^

Kagome UND Kikyou-fanfähnchenschwenk

Zuletzt geändert: 16.04.2006 15:58:05

Zurück zum Thread