Zum Inhalt der Seite

Einzelposting: Gackt in München - Berichte

Links hierher: http://www.animexx.de/forum/thread_267847/-1/12798943225320/
http://desu.de/73N3rnj

Von:    Shamiem 23.07.2010 16:13
Betreff: Gackt in München - Berichte [Antworten]
Hallo zusammen!
Hier ein Bericht von facebook.

Hey everybody! We just returned from the Gackt concert in Munich. We drove home in the heaviest thunderstorm EVER (thus it went quite well with Gackt's latest single...;-)) The show was of course FREAKING AWESOME! As far as I know there were no real differences from the other European shows. The band was having the time of their life, esp. Chachamaru who was joking around with the fans all the time, actually more than Gackt
himself. And this is were the trouble starts. Gackt was OBVIOUSLY not well. After the fifth or sixth song he began to struggle and stagger. Sometimes when he knelt on his little platform he had serious trouble getting up again. At the beginning we thought it was more for the show than for real but after a while when even his band members assisted him more and more we realized that he was really about to break down. During the last song before the encore he couldn't hold his balance anymore and actually just fell off the stage. To be honest, Gackt falling into my arms (and I mean that LITERALLY) was like a dream come true but certainly not under these circumstances. We (my neighbour and I) tried to basically shove him away from us because he was just falling with his whole weight right into us (first row girls...;-)). We tried to push him back in the direction of the stage but at the same time the people behind us started to pull at him and tried to drag him inside the crowd. For a moment I saw his face and really... I wish I hadn't. He was not really scared or anything. It was more like he didn't realize what was happening, or didn't care. And I don't know what's worse. After the encore he remained on stage for another 10(?) minutes and allowed the crowd to freak out for him once more. He actually said in GERMAN: I love you all. So, yes, it was amazing but there really was a very dark
shadow overlying he whole show. In the end they had to HOLD him on his platform to keep him on his feet. It was a HORRIBLE feeling that he did that for US, his dears... and yet he smiled and grinned when he heard us shouting.... I'm not sure what to make of it... we will see. But still he really is an amazing artist and human being. Gackt, thank you so much for sharing your creativity and energy with us. We really FELT you and we really DID become ONE.

Zurück zum Thread